Skip to content
WMOC Technical T-shirt Giveaway 23/04/2021
- THE COURSE OF THE GAME
- Start time of the Game: 23/04/2021.
- Closing time of the Game: 30/04/2021. 23:59, UTC +2.
- How to participate in the game: comment with whom you would like to come to the World Masters Orienteering Championships 2021 (hereinafter: WMOC 2021) below the relating Facebook post on the official WMOC 2021 Facebook page (e.g. specific names, family, friends, etc.).
- A Participant who does not meet the conditions of participation is not eligible for the Prize.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- The Game is open to any natural person disposing of a Facebook profile that enters the Game within the given time frame (hereinafter: Participant).
- The Organiser of the Game and their close relatives included in Section 8: 1 (1) (1) of the Civil Code may not participate in the Prize draw.
- Facebook is not involved in any way in the organisation or operation of the Game.
- By participating in the Giveaway, the Participant acknowledges that they are fully acquainted with the
– conditions of participation,
– as well as the Data Management Information,
and that they accept the provisions included in said documents unconditionally. If the Participant does not accept the present Regulation or any of its provisions, they are not entitled to participate in the Game.
- A person can only participate in the Game with one comment below the relating Facebook post.
- The Organiser does not accept any way of participation other than those specified in point 2.5.
- If a Participant does not wish to participate in the Prize draw, they may delete their comment before the end of the Game or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org until the date of the Prize draw. After the Prize draw, the Participant may reject the Prize.
- DETAILS OF THE PRIZE DRAW
- Date of the Prize draw: 01/05/2021. 12:00 p.m., UTC +2.
- Place of Prize draw: online draw.
- The Winner will be drawn using https://commentpicker.com/.
- The Organiser will publish the Winners of the Prize in a Facebook post on 04/05/2021 on the official WMOC 2021 Facebook page. The Winner will be notified of their Prize in a private message, who must provide their full name in response to this message in a private Facebook message.
- The Prize draw will be attended by persons who comply with the Conditions of Participation and accept these provisions.
- If the Winner’s legal capacity is limited or excluded, they are entitled to manage and receive the Prize together with their legal representative.
- In case the Winner is not identifiable or does not meet the conditions set out in the Conditions of Participation, the replacement Winner will take their place.
- The Winner is not entitled to receive the Prize if the Facebook profile used to participate in the Game was deleted before the notification of the winning of the Prize, or it is proven that they did not participate with their own Facebook profile in the Game.
- THE PRIZE
- The Winnable Prize: We will draw 3 technical T-shirts among the Participants of the Game.
- The Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Winners may receive the Prize during the WMOC 2021 event.
- THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE ORGANISER
- The Organiser excludes its responsibility for the incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete provision of information by the Participants, for the participation of an incapacitated person in the Game without the consent of a legal representative, and for the loss of the notice sent to the Winner by e-mail not attributable to the Organiser or for failure to deliver or for damages suffered by the Participant or any third party as a result of its delay.
- The Organiser excludes its responsibility for data unauthorizedly provided by others in the giveaway.
- The Organiser is not responsible if a winner cannot be notified due to a change in the Participant’s details, or if the Participant does not read the letter or does not receive it beyond the fault of the Organiser.